Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to clean table tennis rubber with water?

I am an amateur table tennis player and I would like to clean my racket rubber. I cannot buy any cleaning kit in my country. So can i clean it with water? If so how should l clean it? Many thanks in advance.How to clean table tennis rubber with water?
If it's just the normal cleaning, sponge and water will be just fine.And if you need to remove oily stuff (grease etc.), you can add a drop of detergent to water before dampening the sponge with it. Hope it helps.How to clean table tennis rubber with water?
To clean your rubber, you need to use water and scrub it gently with a cloth. Unless you have a super crazy special rubber, then it won't damage it.
my husband uses a cleaning sponge with just a couple of drops of dish detergent. he keeps it in a ziplock bag. when he needs it he rubs it on then cleans it off with a dry cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment