Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I increase the height of a patio table?

I have a small bistro style patio table that I want to top with glass to make a dining table. The table's current height is 2ft 2 in. I need at least an additional 3 to 4 inches to make it tall enough to fit the chairs I have and still fit comfortable under the glass.How do I increase the height of a patio table?
i wish i knew, i think they are right, but i have a best answer aler



%26lt;%26lt;----------------------------Best ANSWER ALERT-------------------%26gt;%26gt;How do I increase the height of a patio table?
put some decorative brick or stone under the legs
Well if you go to Wal-Mart they have things called risers that you put under furniture legs to make them taller. Good Luck!!!
Shimmy it or build peg or get a new table
Turn it upside down and weld pieces of rebar to each leg to lengthen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment