Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I get permanent marker drawings off my varnished table?

My daughter drew pictures with a permanent marker on my wooden table. Is it possible to get it off?How do I get permanent marker drawings off my varnished table?
To remove a permanent marker stain from wood furniture, there are a few options available. You could try WD-40, non-gel toothpaste, or possibly baby wipes. Also, I′d suggest a bit of alcohol on a white cloth or paper towel, or visiting an office supply store to get a commercial felt pen ink remover. I would also recommend trying the method you choose on an inconspicuous area of the wood first to ensure that it doesn′t damage the finish.:)How do I get permanent marker drawings off my varnished table?
sand it down and refinish it and take the permanent markers and throw them away
go to your local Paint store and ask for a can of GOOF OFF its the best and i use it all the time,i have kids the love to Draw on all of my nice stuff! good luck
A little bit of lighter fluid on a rag should do the trick just make sure you dispose of the rag properly as to not cause a fire.
  • what is the difference between
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment