Sunday, November 21, 2010

How come my homemade rolled fondant always sticks to my table?

Every time I make homemade fondant it sticks to the table! I've made a few different recipes, including the marshmellow one. I've used icing sugar, corn starch, shortening, as well as shortening and icing sugar! Please help because I continue to buy the ready-made fondant and it's expensive!How come my homemade rolled fondant always sticks to my table?
In addition to 2001 comment, remember to grease the table before you spread the powder sugar. Also lift and replace fondant often and make sure there is always enough powdered sugar. Again Good Luck!!How come my homemade rolled fondant always sticks to my table?
to prevent this from happening you could use a sheet of parchment paper under the fondant this will help you lift it off easier and keep your table clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment