Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I attach wood tracks on a train table?

I need to attach wooden tracks to a train table. What's the best way to do this?



If you suggest glue, what kind?

If you suggest small screws, couldn't this split the wood?How should I attach wood tracks on a train table?
I think it is a great idea that you are going to attach the tracks. They stay so much better and it is great that the kids can play with the train connected. I used superglue to attach the trains to the table.



You will probably end up with your fingers glued together and you may go through a few tubes but it is definitely worth it! I think if you used a glue gun the glue gun would not hold and would create bumps underneath the track.How should I attach wood tracks on a train table?
Most craft stores have ';Aileen's Tacky-Glue'; It's a water-based glue that makes a strong bond,and is easily removed if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment