Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I keep my fabric tablecloth from sliding around on my dining room table?

My table is wooden and I don't want to use tape or adhesive. I just purchased a table pad to put under it that is flannel on the back and plastic on the top but it looks like it's going to slide too. Any suggestions? Please nothing ugly.How can I keep my fabric tablecloth from sliding around on my dining room table?
You can buy the roll of waffle weave looking stuff you line drawers with . Two rolls wide will usually do the trick and you can then cut to size. Put it right under your tablecloth or a layer under the pad and another under the cloth. Works like a charm!How can I keep my fabric tablecloth from sliding around on my dining room table?
I have a big table and the same issue, I put one of those non skid pads that goes under a rug on my table, they are cheap and can be cut to size, measure the size of the table before you shop.
Double sided sticky tape. small, subtle and non slip!

No comments:

Post a Comment