Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you get a stain off a coffee table?

I put a hot plate on my coffee table and it created a grey-ish stain on the wood. Any suggestions on how to remove it?How do you get a stain off a coffee table?
After reading my favorite book of stains, I came up with this: Furniture water rings, If you remove water rings while they're fresh. a little elbow grease and a soft cloth should do it. If they've been there awhile, try an oil based furniture Polish and a lot of elbow grease.

Being the hot plate would give of condensation underneath, I think this should help.How do you get a stain off a coffee table?
Usually hot stains are permanent but, you could try old english polish. It covers a lot of marks. Put it on and let it set a while then rub it off. You may have to do this a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment