Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to remove table format to remain with text only when you are cutting and pasting into a word doc?

I am cutting and pasting text into a word document and I want to remove the table formatting and remain with just the text only. Sometimes I get the clipboard icon which allows me to do this and sometimes I don't get the clipboard icon. Many thanks!How to remove table format to remain with text only when you are cutting and pasting into a word doc?
Go to Edit-Paste Special. Then select the ';Text'; option.How to remove table format to remain with text only when you are cutting and pasting into a word doc?
Typically what I do in that case is to copy it into notepad first, and then copy from notepad to word.



Notepad doesn't use formatting so it is all lost.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment