Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I fix swelling laminated table surface?

The table is the laminated wooden pattern kind like you find in typical offices. Somebody splashed some water on the meeting table then someone put stuff on that table so the water didn't dry out, it was left like 6-7 hours, now there are two huge bulge on that table. How can I fix this, can I use a hairdryer to blow it? Please help, the table is kinda expensive.How do I fix swelling laminated table surface?
Can you take photos of it?It may have to be re-laminated.Look underneath,is it particle/press-board or MDF or what?How do I fix swelling laminated table surface?
suggest to dehumidify the room with a dehumidifier......it should eventually draw out the moisture
Once MDF or particle board swells due to moisture content, you can't get it back. It is created under tremendous pressure. You ain't gonna un-ring that bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment