Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I find a table base to support a granite table top?

I am having a 60'; x 60'; granite table top being made for my kitchen. I need to find a base that will support alot of weight but still be decorative. I do not have preference as to whether it is wood or wrought iron.How can I find a table base to support a granite table top?
Do you ever plan to move this table? Sixty inches by sixty inches is not an optimum table size. Do you plan to entertain in your kitchen? Lose the granite table top and find something more manageable and a better size for a lot less money. You are just creating headaches for yourself. If you want to sell your house someday, this will certainly be a negative...never get your money out of it. End of story.How can I find a table base to support a granite table top?
I agree with Intelligent-- but if you insist-- talk to the stone folks making the top-- they should know where to get a base to support all that weight.

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment