Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I fix a spot on my coffee table from spilling rubbing alcohol?

I had no idea the bottle of alcohol was left on my coffee table, but it leaked and there's a small Florida shaped stain/spot on my very dark wood coffee table. How can I fix it? A quick fix is fine for now, I'd rather not refinish the entire table top right now, maybe later. But I want to fix that spot for sure. Any ideas? Be specific please.How can I fix a spot on my coffee table from spilling rubbing alcohol?
I think I remember reading on ';Dear Heloise'; years ago that using toothpaste to gently buff it out would work.How can I fix a spot on my coffee table from spilling rubbing alcohol?
I would put lemon oil on the spot and let it sit for a while before rubbing in. May have to give it a couple of trys.

No comments:

Post a Comment