Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you make a beer pong table?

I'm planning on having some football tailgates at my house this fall and I think a beer pong table would be a nice feature at such gatherings. I'd like to be able to use the 60'; round plastic table that I already have as the base for a board on which the game could be set up.



Does anyone know what the standard size board is for beer pong tables?



Also, are there any special prepartions in the process of making a beer pong table, such as sanding and/or priming?How do you make a beer pong table?
The dimensions of the table can vary but it is generally accepted that it should be rectangular, long, and somewhat narrow. A standard 4x8 piece of plywood is long enough but you may want to cut a foot of width off of it. It all depends on what your house rules are. Its a good idea to seal it after you paint it to prevent any damage from excess liquids. Several coats of polyurethane should do. That will not prevent the board from warping though. You may want to build a 2x4 framing underneath it. You could probably just go to any hardware store and tell what your doing, they can help with the materials.



http://beirut-guide.com/rules/basic.php



http://www.webspawner.com/users/unclejij鈥?/a>How do you make a beer pong table?
I have the a good way of building a custom beer pong table and chances are you might have lumber and other stuff laying around the house. I spent 95 bucks on a 2X8 folding table. It is bad *** and trust me don't get one that's from the Internet, there cheap. Hit me up if you want my building plans.

Report Abuse


http://www.beerpongleagues.com has a lot of beer pong tables you can just buy cheaper than you could make one.

Report Abuse


Its cheaper to buy one www.barproducts.com sells them if nothing else you can get construction ideas from their tables as well as dimensions..
Well back in my college days (only been out two years) we just used an old ping pong table, so I'd say thats the best size, but if round is all you have, go for it that, just split it in the middle and be creative, such as outlining the cups spots for the intial triangle. Another suggestion if you do make a rectangle wood table, waterproofing it is a must, so just follow instructions on waterproof prep before finshing

No comments:

Post a Comment