Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I vertically center a table that is nested within another table?

I've been trying to work on a website, and I would like to vertically center a table. Said table is nested within another table, and I would like the inner table to be centered vertically within the other table while leaving the text above the inner table (and everything in that first table) to be top aligned. Is that possible? And if so, how would I go about doing it?



Alternately, if that isn't possible (or too complicated) how would I go about getting some text top aligned while having the rest of the content in the table to be vertically centered?How do I vertically center a table that is nested within another table?
You use the proper amounts of padding and margins where needed. Better to NOT use tables and use divs and CSS so you have more control over the page presentation and its contents.



For the cells you need vertical alignment, these are available:



style=';vertical-align: top; | middle; | bottom;'; Pick the one you need for the contents to align.



Ron
  • home search a scam
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment