Friday, October 22, 2010

How to have a fake virus to stop someone from entering ur computer?

OK,right now my older brother keeps getting on the computer,and Im sick of it,he be on his facebook account,and be listening to music on the computer on facebook and youtube.And Im sick of him using the computer.So how can I put a fake virus on my computer to stop him from using it.He used to be on my mom's laptop,but then my mom put her laptop in her room in here bag.And he can't find it.I know where it is,but he doesn't also 2 weeks ago I had this problem.So I took the laptop downstairs and put it on the table where she usually puts.But she found out it was me personally.



And my brother started using it again,so if there is any way I could stop him from using internet explorer to enter facebook or put a fake virus on this computer to stop him from using it.Because I use this internet often about everyday,and don't want it being modified.Is there any fake virus to stop someone from using your computer?Or using internet explorer?I don't mind if internet explorer is blocked.I mostly play games such as maplestory.



Plz answer.How to have a fake virus to stop someone from entering ur computer?
Fake Virus? Nah. Block facebook? Possibly.



Put a password on your computer? Yeah. I'd go with a password.How to have a fake virus to stop someone from entering ur computer?
Your safest and less obvious way is to change the hosts file.



hosts. It has no file extension.

It is a little file usually under C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

this will work best if he go to a different site then anyone else.

You can open the file in notepad and change it. It's very easy and it is obvious if you found the correct file.

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names.

127.0.0.1 localhost



You will need to know what the ip address you want to redirect, best by using the ping command in CMD but there are plenty of website that will tell you the ip address of a website.

Then add a new line and your local IP 127.0.0.1 or a use a different IP that lets say disney.com 199.181.132.250 then click a tab then the website you want to redirect. (tabs don't show here but in notepad it does)

example:

127.0.0.1 localhost

199.181.132.250 facebook.com



Then you save the file as hosts.

No extension, notepad will try to add a .txt and you don't want that, rename it if it does.

After a reboot then anytime someone goes to facebook.com it will go to disney.com instead.

You can add as many as you like.

On the computer that you changed the host file it won't matter what account he used he will get to disney instead.

Pretty sneaky right?



You still want facebook?

then try adding facebook ip address tab and something else, like your name.

69.63.189.16 emmanuel

when you want to get to facebook the address is now http://emmanuel

no .com after it.
Don't go through all that trouble, just google how to add a password to your computer's account. It's not that hard from what I hear.
if you use windows XP or higher

go to start %26gt; that picture in the start menu

that brings you to account control

and then you can set your password from there
haha seriously u made me laugh anyway first I want to ask ,have your brother got own computer.?

maybe he doesn't have assume that that's why he uses yours or mom's computers ,you can just use a password for your computer so he or anyone can't access into it without proper authentication



why u use a fake virus for your computer .? it can easily done by a password ,that's why windows got that feature you need to learn how to use an Operating system first I guess.!



go to control panel-%26gt; user-%26gt;then select the user-%26gt;set the password

that's all.! sorry for your brother I just gave the solution. :D



Edit:

you can change it

go to control panel-%26gt;user-%26gt;select the user-%26gt;change the password

all I want to tell is your mother and you both are totally noobs lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment