Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I make a coffee table out of clear stones?

I want to home make my living room furniture and some things for my boys rooms. The one thing I want to create is a coffee table and 2 end tables made from the colorful, clear stones. How can I do this without it looking bad or unbalanced?How can I make a coffee table out of clear stones?
With all due respect there is no such thing; at least not in the context of STONES. Certainly there arte various colors of CRYSTALS, which are also not STONES, but your notion would be prohibitively expensive with CRYSTALS.



I have a suspicion what you have and consider is glass or acrylic.



In some level of seriousness I have a suggestion. Probably as expensive as Crystal. Find online or elsewhere CLEAR plexi tubing/pipe at some substantial diameter, and at the very least use TWO in two different diameters, adding those colored STONES to fill the space between the two sizes of pipe, you could even light them internally, Since you don't state any design or style, you could create a Plexi BOX even an inch or two thick in a shape for the top, add your colored STONES and fix the legs to it.How can I make a coffee table out of clear stones?
watch all the cool home improvement shows they have OR go to your local home depot/lowes for ideas. Try google.....

No comments:

Post a Comment