Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i change my myspace default table to only my picture and my name?

Ok. I think default TABLES are completely ugly. The only thing i want in my defaut table is my myspace name and my default picture. If you can do this thanks. I can't find it anywhere so the person that helps the most will get the points!How can i change my myspace default table to only my picture and my name?
Yeah, i agree with you 110%.

I believe you are talking about this code.

Go ahead and try it.

I am 99% sure its what your talking about.



Do you want to hide everything next to your picture except your headline or quote?

If you do, put this code at the end of your headline:

%26lt;font style=';display:none;';%26gt;







Otherwise, there is no other code.



Hope I helped. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment