Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to create under table lighting for an outdoor wedding?

I have seen it done many times. I have tried the the puck led lights, but I only seem to get a bright blue-tinted light. I dont want to tape a bunch of christmas light under the table

Any suggestionsHow to create under table lighting for an outdoor wedding?
I've been looking for the same thing for my upcoming wedding and I came across this site:



http://www.save-on-crafts.com/batterylights.html



I love the entire site (for other ideas for DIY wedding decorations and such). And, I checked around the web, these seem to be the cheapest prices for those size under table lights. Other ones I have found were well above $200 for tiny 5'; lights.



If you don't feel like making such a pricey investment, you could always try using rope lights. They come with plastic clips for mounting, so they'd be less cumbersome and less likely to fall than christmas lights. Only problem there might be a power source.



Good luck!!How to create under table lighting for an outdoor wedding?
How many tables are you talking about?



Is it a big long table?



I suggest ';LED ROPE LIGHTS';

They are flexible and super bright, they also come with mounting clips so they can be installed anywhere. They also consume very little electricity so you wont need to be concerned abot a power surge.



You can buy a spool and splice the rope to your desired length.



If you want your wedding to be just how you like it then go ahead and buy this.



This rope light is expensive, if you don't like the prices you see, send me a messege and I can most likely get it cheaper than anywhere else.



I use to work for a company that imports them from China. I still know the owner.
  • can't install printer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment