Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I repair and prevent scratches on my glass coffee table?

A year ago I bought a really nice glass top coffee table, But it's getting small hair thin scratches. I try to use coasters and everything, but sometimes things just get placed there from guests or my boyfriend and scratches are left behind.How do I repair and prevent scratches on my glass coffee table?
You can't repair them. All you can do is try and prevent them.How do I repair and prevent scratches on my glass coffee table?
You CAN repair them... the depth of the scratch is what determines the process in which to remove them. If the are very fine then you can be buffed out through simple process you can try yourself, check out this site for more info: http://www.ehow.com/how_2053620_remove-scratches-from-glass.html

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment